Home » , » Happy 54th Independence, Nigeria!

Happy 54th Independence, Nigeria!

Written By Adk Johnnasa on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 | 6:49 am



Happy Independence day, Nigeria. You have come this far, all the troubles thrown to you, you have overcome. There is no going back. There is no stopping you.

I believe in your strength to always overcome. I believe in the bright future of your citizens/inhabitants.

I pray peace to always stay with you, I pray wisdom to be a good friend to your leaders, and I pray understanding abide by your citizens.

Congratulations on your 54th Independence!
SHARE

8 comments :

  1. Wonderful post.
    Happy independence Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love my fatherland. Johnnasa the patriotic citizen. Happy birthday, Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigeria my country.The only place we can call home.if u lik go yankee,go obodo oyinbo,or country is ur own.I luv nigeria. "All the troubles thrown at you" hmmm... I luv dat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good people, great nation. Happy independence, Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerraway Nigeria! If I see way, I go fly go away!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973