Home » , » PHOTO: Gays of professional football

PHOTO: Gays of professional football

Written By Adk Johnnasa on Thursday, August 14, 2014 | 7:02 am

OK, maybe these professional footballers are not gay (one can never be too sure these days), but roving lenses caught them in compromising positions that were so gay and funny, I just had to share!!!
“Oooh sh*t Ronaldo, you blow sooo good…”
“How about a quicky during halftime? Do you spit or swallow?”
“Come on… Don’t be shy… Let me feel how big it is”
“I want you NOW!!! Let’s quickly go to the bathroom”
“Oooh babe! Faster faster… deeper deeper!!”
“Babe I’m coming… I’m coming… I’m coming… Aaaahhhh!!!”
“Come here you sexy thing. I love you sugar…”
“I’m about to put it in babe… Do you like it rough or gentle?”
“Shuuu babe that was good, I want another round”
(LEFT) “I’m happy to see you my love, I missed you!” (RIGHT) “Let’s go bro! Leave that slut”
“Relax babe… I’ll be gentle, I promise…”
“I can’t help it. I wanna kiss you sooo passionately!!!”
SHARE

2 comments :

  1. hahahaha...o boy na waa for u o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lwkmd.....johnnasa oooo
    Nw u re being raawww lol

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973