Home » , » 'An Open Letter To Atiku Abubakar' by Onyeka Nwelue

'An Open Letter To Atiku Abubakar' by Onyeka Nwelue

Written By Adk Johnnasa on Saturday, April 19, 2014 | 1:22 am



I don't like Onyeka Nwelue. This is not because he has taken something that is mine, NO, I never liked him. I have not even had physical contact with him, but I disagree with almost every of his view (at least I have the right to that choice). Onyeka is erratic. He is raucous. He is a retard.

Now that erratic attitude of his is causing me to have a rethink. Just yesterday, he wrote an open letter to former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar. This letter really should get you thinking too...

CLICK TO READ
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973