Home » , » PHOTO OF THE DAY: This Ghanaian hawks watermelon in suit

PHOTO OF THE DAY: This Ghanaian hawks watermelon in suit

Written By adk Scrapbook on Friday, May 08, 2015 | 9:15 pm

Daniel Nartey is a 25-year old Ghanaian teacher. Not satisfied with the salary he earns, Nartey takes to the streets shortly after school closes to hawk watermelon. 

However, what caught the attention of the BBC was that Daniel hawks in suit and office shoes.

Below is the reason Daniel gave for hawking in suit.

His reason:

My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do, so I decided to wear a sui. 
“Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are willing to help me.”
  
“I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy from me,” he said.
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973