Home » » I will go back to school after leaving the Villa - VP Sambo's wife

I will go back to school after leaving the Villa - VP Sambo's wife

Written By adk Scrapbook on Saturday, May 09, 2015 | 6:10 pm

Hajia Amina Sambo, wife of the Vice-President of Nigeria has disclosed that she will be furthering her education at the end of her husband’s tenure on May 29.

She made this known at a ceremony organised in her honour by the Coalition of Nigerian Muslim Women at the National Mosque in Abuja today.

While addressing the women, Hajia Sambo said she will continue to remain accessible even when her husband leaves office, but will sometimes be busy because she intends to acquire more knowledge.

“I will like to continue to leave my doors open in case you will call on me. In case I say I am having exams (I am going back to school); so, do not be offended, I might be studying, but be assured that I will always be with you,” she said.

Hajia Sambo has a BSc in Political Science from the Bayero University, Kano.
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973