Home » , » ADK SPOTLIGHT: Buchi Stein Emezue and Amy Ojukwu

ADK SPOTLIGHT: Buchi Stein Emezue and Amy Ojukwu

Written By adk Scrapbook on Friday, April 03, 2015 | 3:33 pm

Today on ADK Spotlight, we celebrate the lives of Buchi Stein Emezue and Amy Eucharia Ojukwu. These two are very fond of each other so much so that friends envy what they have. Fast-forward >>>

Who says love is not everywhere? Love is everywhere, even in your toilet. LOL! Buchi has found his. Time now for you to act...

Ehen, it's their anniversary and all we can do is wish them a happy union. Below is the romantic message he sent out to his boo earlier today.
Hehehehehehehehe, okay na. This period last year I remember I was still asking her out and using all my tactics to get her to date me. The shakara wasn't much cuz she liked me but just couldn't date me cuz of some things. You need to see Buchi professing lifting the world for her. I was so moved by her calm nature, her voice, the way she walks and I was so attracted to her. We had met on Facebook and she paid me a very short visit and I spent the night fantasising about her. The next morning she travelled and I couldn't see her again. Naim I begin disturb am for phone oh. She was accommodating even though she didn't want me as a boyfriend. We would spend hours chatting and talking on phone. I remember boasting to her I would get her and I would make her mine, it came to pass nah, Lol. I knew she was loving me when she began returning my calls and initiating chats. All her excuses of not wanting to date me vanished and seemed inconsequential. So on 3rd of April she shyly told me "Yes, I love you and would want to date you". Okay nah, I be correct guy, you no see am? At first I wanted her just to play games but I fell in love. One year after saying Yes and I've not regretted adding her up and saying hi to you. Thank God sex life asked fans to drop their locations and I saw hers and I did something I never do, I added her up cuz her location matched mine and we became friends. So thank you sex life, Lol. Make una help me tell am Thank you for being a huge part of my life and a blessing. 

Asa, who knew some years ago when sex life asked who among the admins the fans would love to date and you commented "Buchi" even without knowing me or my account or what I looked like that we would end up together? Life though.
Congratulations Buchi, all I see is your big head!
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973