Home » , » PHOTOS: Meet the Jamaican artiste who had a surgery to have horns implanted on his head

PHOTOS: Meet the Jamaican artiste who had a surgery to have horns implanted on his head

Written By adk Scrapbook on Friday, March 20, 2015 | 8:28 pm

Dancehall artiste Furtyle Brain got goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste.

29-year-old Furtyle whose real name is Kenardo André Robinson, said the implants were done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.

"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful," he said.
On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, he said:
"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing." he said.
See more photos of Furtyle below...









SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973