Home » , » Meet the Australian Wizkid fan who almost got Bovi killed

Meet the Australian Wizkid fan who almost got Bovi killed

Written By adk Scrapbook on Monday, March 09, 2015 | 9:32 am

Bovi is in Australia for his show and he met this diehard Wizkid fan... continue below to read what he said afterwards 


"So I met this 6ft 6 inches tall Australian last night and his shirt got me really curious. Had to walk up to him to find out how and where he got the shirt. "Oh; I'm a whizkid fan. He's a Nigerian artist and I can't get enough of his music. I tried to get d shirt on eBay but it wasn't there so I made this myself". Wow!!!! So I added I was going to pass the message to whizkid and this guy goes full current on me. " you know him? You know whizkid personally""??? The next thing I know.... #freedrinks. ...... Brothers and sisters, when you work hard and do what u love, u realize d world is small after all"





By now you must have realised that this is not about Bovi and/or what he had to say, this is supposed to inspire you. Keep working hard and never relent, one day your hard work will pay off.

Have a productive week ahead!
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973