Home » » Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama dismisses retirement report

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama dismisses retirement report

Written By Adk Johnnasa on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 | 3:18 pm



Vincent Enyeama, the Super Eagles goalkeeper and assistant captain of the team has debunk rumour about his exit from the team, saying he still got a lot to offer for the national team.

It would be recalled that the 31-year-old Nigerian goal keeper after the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil said he was going to quit the Super Eagles, but has refuted the claims while speaking with Supersport.com on Sunday.

Enyeama said “I never said I will never play for the Super Eagles again. I only said I will consult with my family which is a normal thing to do. I am still very much a national team player”.

The Nigerian  goalkeeper was honored with an award for excellence from Guvaps Management, organizers of the annual Ibom Football Awards in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

“I am really pleased with this award. I want to thank the Guvaps management for this. I have won many accolades in my career but to be honoured by my people in Akwa Ibom State is special.

Enyeama made his debut for the Super Eagles in 2002 and has won 94 caps for the national team.
SHARE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:
Comments are thoughts of their writers, they in NO WAY reflect the ideas of Adk Johnnasa. Commenters are SOLELY responsible for their thoughts and what they write and/or publish.

©Adk Johnnasa
email: contact@johnnasa.com
Mobile: +2348030880973